Important Things to Note & Bring
- Visa Requirements
- Covid Vaccination status in hardcopy or softcopy
- Personal Medication
- Travel Insurance
- Sufficient Cash. Please avoid bringing valuables.
- Bible and Writing Materials
- Swim / Gym gear (optional)
- Special Attire for Themed Dinners
- 9 June – Go GREEN
- 10 June – Come dressed in our national colours of Red (Booking no #001 – #099) or White (Booking no #100 onwards)
- 11 June – Come dressed in the national dress of the countries from our mission fields.
Join us and pray for our missionaries and missions fields on a monthly basis. Prayer pointers will be sent to you.
- Expect Good things to happen
- Let’s posture ourselves to be renewed and transformed.
- GO the Extra Mile
- Remember JOY – Jesus first. Others in between. Yourself last.
- GO be a Blessing
- We are here to be a blessing to one another, and be blessed in return!
- As TPMC ambassadors, let’s be considerate and keep our volume down when we are going about our activities so we won’t disturb other guests (especially after 10pm).
- Let’s GO
- Being punctual reflects your respect for others.
- Let’s get the most out of camp by participating in ALL programmes.
Security & Safety
Let’s work together to ensure a safe and secure environment for all campers. To help the committee and hotel serve you better, please take note of the following:
- Bring sufficient cash or your card for your expenses.
- Avoid bringing valuables. Utilise the safe deposit boxes provided in the hotel rooms, if necessary.
- Account for your own belongings prior to check-in and after check-out. Camp security will be provided at the entrance and exit of the main ballroom only.
- Entry into the ballroom and restaurants will be controlled by the issued TPMC wristbands Ensure that you have them on AT ALL TIMES.
- Children will be required to wear their lanyards and release of children from the Children’s Ministry will be to family members (adults) with the relevant pass.
- Report any suspicious activity / personnel to the Camp Committee / Hotel Security Staff promptly.
Idea for Family Time
– Swim / Gym and Golf @ Radisson
– Catch a movie
– Grand Batam Mall (Cinema, Arcade, Kids Amusement Park)
– Nagoya Hill Mall
– Mega Mall