Corporate Prayer Pointers
For the Church
- For Christ’s love and unity to be evident through the body of Christ.
- For Church pastors and leaders, that they will continue to be effective amidst the measures of safe distancing and physical gatherings.
- For the discovery of new and creative ways to reach the people and to be a witness of His peace, hope, and love.
For the World
“He changes times and seasons; He removes kings and sets up kings;
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have
We pray (for those in government and leadership in these difficult times)
- For wisdom and foresight for the Multi-Ministry Taskforce and our leaders as they lead the nation on the three-phased approach to resume activities safely.
- For a spirit of unity and cooperation among Singaporeans in this journey out of the season of circuit breaker.
- For help to the children and teachers as they adjust to the different arrangements in studies and school.
- For a national change in attitude where there is fair treatment of migrant workers and tangible love and care.
For the Community
- For those who are affected economically in this season, that their needs will be met.
- For more ground-up initiatives to help those in need.
- For those who are anxious and in fear. May the peace of God be upon them as they still their hearts before God.
- For physical strength and emotional fortitude for those working in the front line as they give of themselves in selfless service.
- For grace upon His church that even in times of uncertainty, we will continue to be salt and light in the world. And when others look at us, may they see hope amid despair and life in the face of death.