We invite suitable individuals to join us:
COMMUNICATIONS & MEDIA EXECUTIVE
The Communications & Media Executive works closely with the Communications Manager to ensure effective execution of publicity strategies. You would be the key driver of visuals and digital content for the church. As a communications team executive, you would partner with ministries to create and ensure high-quality and highest impact communications are created for both our internal and external community.
- Ideate and produce original and high-quality visuals (static, video, and animated) for print and digital platforms.
- Assist with communication strategies and responsible for the production of publicity materials & church publication.
- Support services, social media channels, and website with content design, videos, and photography.
- Brand guardian for all communication materials.
- Work with Communications Manager to build up a communications volunteer team.
- Establish processes and support the ministry teams during Services and events.
- Manage the communications assets and materials.
- Assist with administrative and archival requirements of the church.
- Diploma in Communications, Media or marketing, with a strong interest in design and digital content.
- Creative, independent and works well with others.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Proficient in creative and animation tools, MS Office, photo & video production.
- Experience in web design and content production.
- Willing to work on weekends.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
TPMC INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
The internship programme is a platform open to our members who sense a call from God for full-time ministry and wish to explore that calling in a safe environment. The Pastors and pastoral team would come alongside the interns to learn more about full-time ministry together, as well as learn more about God’s calling upon the individual. Interested individuals may write to firstname.lastname@example.org